Ya know Noah, the guy with Arc? Well I'm starting to think an Arc is an excellent idea. Yesterday it rained, off and on, but all day. today it has been steady to heavy rain ALL day, not a single break in the weather. And guess what they say about tomorrow- Heavy Rain ALL day!! So you can see why I am feeling a little like Noah. Yuck, we even had to play soccer in this crap, well I didn't but Anna did. I just had to sit on the side lines getting drenched, sounds fun doesn't it, especially at 9am.
And I am also pretty sure that an Arc gets much better gas mileage than my truck, especially now that gas went up about 40 cents in a couple freakin' days.GRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!
Well time to shut down the computer, cause guess what, it's a rain storm. Surprise, surprise.
4 comments:
Dude. Tell me about it. Ugh ugh ugh. I like rain as much as the next guy. But a little moderation would be nice. lol.
Stay dry! (at least we aren't standing out at the bus stop in it!
By the way, I LOVE your new tunes!
Yeah, we're floating down here. It's crazy!! I think Missy might drown in the backyard.
wasn't that rain INSANE?!?!?!?!
i honestly don't remember EVER seeing anything like it. it rained. it poured. it kept coming. and coming. and coming. it never let up. and then rained some more.
I am CRACKING up!
and I was also getting wet at soccer, even with an umbrella and a raincoat.
Post a Comment