Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Homecoming Queen

On Friday Anna went with Randy to go visit some family. She called me a bit later to tell me that she was in the Homecoming parade and was going to the football game. She was very excited! I mean, how many 5 year olds climb in their Dad's truck to go visit their cousins only to end up in a Parade and at a big football game?? But it got better, I later received this picture on my phone:
Photobucket


Yep, that's her in a cheer uniform cheering with her cousins cheer squad!! What luck and what a great story she had tell when she got home and when she saw Grandma and Grandpa the next day. Guess all that money spent on cheer finally paid off,LOL!

To top off her great weekend she scored her first soccer goal and almost got another but it was blocked. It was definitely a great weekend for her!

And one last thing, a BIG Thank You to all my friends, just knowing you are there makes all things possible and better!! I LOVE YOU !!!

3 comments:

Lorene said...

Yay Anna! Way to rock the weekend!

I hope things are well Jennifer! Lets do a CHEAP lunch soon. Maybe cookies and coofee even. :)

Lorene said...

Dude. How 'bout I spell check (or at least proofread) huh?

I prefer COFFEE to COOFEE any day of the week. LOL

Unknown said...

Amazing weekend for Anna!!
And I'm up for anything. Lunch. Coffee, coofee. ;) I'm thinking of you my love. **kiss**