Saturday, November 22, 2008

Birthday Part 2

Anna's actual birthday was Nov. 15th so we planned a little party w/ a couple friends at Club Libby Lu. If you have never been to a Libby Lu, it's a store just for girls and they also do makeovers. She had her friends Amanda and Jordan, Jordan's little sister Peytan and her cousin Olivia. It was so much fun and the girls had a blast. They got to wear dress up clothes, get make-up done and fancy hair styles. Then they picked out goodies for their Libby Lu backpacks and did a dance around the store, it was so stinkin' cute! And as an added bonus they just happen to have 25% off everything that day, including her party, YAY ME!!! Here are some pics of the Diva's in Training!
Photobucket
Photobucket

After they were "stylish" we went to Maggie Moo's to celebrate w/ ice cream and present opening. She got lots of wonderful gifts and everyone loved their ice cream. I was good and didn't get a thing but I did get some of Anna's and I must admit it was pretty tasty and very tempting! Although I will confess to stopping at Starbuck's on the way home for a latte, but hey after an afternoon at Libby Lu's I deserved it!! In the car Anna and her cousin were discussing their next trip to Libby Lu and how gorgeous they were,LOL!! They were very sad to hear it was going out of business in January and vowed to save them!!! So I guess now they are planning a sit in at the local Libby Lu,LOL! Well, at least they have a cause!

1 comment:

Gene said...

What a wonderfully girlie thing to do!!!! I am sure the girls had a blast, sorry to hear it's going out of business :( Cute pics Love Mom K.