Saturday, January 3, 2009

Two Thousand Nine

2009!! Can you believe it's already here? Guess this means it's time for New Year's resoultions. I usually don't make any, but this year I have some things I definitely want to accomplish and I am pretty sure I can or at the very least make some good progress. So here are a few of the major ones:

De-clutter everything!! We just have too much stuff and we don't need most of it. I plan to have a big garage sale this spring!

Give up the crack, I mean Pepsi. This will be the hardest by far.

Eat healthier and hopefully in the process lose lots of weight!

Exercise more and hopefully lose lots of weight!

My theme for the year is Simplify! I just need to get back to the basics and I am sure that will help improve all aspects of our lives.

I wish all of you great success with your resolutions whatever they may be and if you see me drinking a Pepsi please KICK MY ASS, LOL!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!

2 comments:

Marissa said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR JEN!

Have you touched the crack yet? JUST SAY NO! :)

...& tell me where you & ellisa get the cool blog backgrounds i can never find? thanks!

Jen said...

Marissa- Look on the upper left hand corner of my blog and there should be a link to click to the site with the cool backgrounds. they are super easy to dom too!

Happy New Year!!