
Well Helena, it looks like Anna has gotten your artistic talent. This is her picture from art class and all I can say is I don't think I could even paint something like this,LOL! By the way this picture is very poor compared to how bright and nice it looks in person. Obviosly her art teacher is teaching them some great techniques. And she would paint all day if I let her. I plan to mat and frame this one, it's just so cute. I also plan to get her some blank canvases so she can make new creations of her own.
Now, if I could just get her to be as interested in reading!!
4 comments:
beautiful!! Great work Anna!
And I saw blank canvases at The Christmas Tree Store.
How wonderful, it is great!!! Love Mom K
I've been thinking about this and I think you should look into art classes for her
that's beautiful!
Post a Comment