Monday, October 26, 2009

Has it really been almost 2 months??

I cannot believe it has been nearly 2 months since I blogged!! Crazy!! We have been busy with the new house, school and lots of other stuff.

Anna started 1st grade and she loves her teacher and new school! She has made some great new friends and has really started to become a good reader. She's also enjoying the freedom (granted by her father) to buy hot lunch whenever she wants. In some ways it's nice that I don't have to worry about packing her something, but the nutritional value seems to be lacking. Luckily I can make up for it with snacks and what she eats at home.

I've been busy volunteering at school and am the class room mom. So lately that has involved planning the Halloween party for this Friday. I also come in regularly to help the kids with reading and to do various other PTO related things. It's been busy, but fun. And I really enjoying to getting to know the kids in her class better too.

On Friday we had Trunk or Treat at school and Anna took her cousin Olivia. We had a really good time and luckily the weather cooperated! The kids got lots of candy and then cider and donuts after. It was a great event and we will definitely do it again next year. I did not take any pictures- I know how bad of me! But I promise to take pictures at the party and on Halloween night.

Hope everyone is doing well and I promise to do more blogging ion the future! HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!

No comments: