We have been very busy! So I'll start with the drama. We still have Melinda and just about 2 weeks ago she somehow managed to get stuck on a bolt and panic thereby ripping here skin very badly. It was awful! Of course it was Sunday, but luckily my vet has a 24hr emergency clinic. She had emergency surgery and is now doing much better. Her stitches get to come out this Sunday and then she should be all set. Hopefully that perfect family comes along soon!
I joined Weight Watchers and in 6 weeks I have lost 15 pounds!! I am so excited and am finding this program very easy to follow. I still eat all the things I like just not a whole box of cookies at once,lol! My mom has also joined and lost over 8 pounds. We are even going to walk a 5K on May 21st. We are very excited for it. Hopefully Spring is here by then!
Randy is still selling cars and working lots of hours. poor guy! When he's not working he's been golfing despite the weather. Or playing with his John Deere tractor. He'll be plowing our garden soon. I still haven't decided what to plant this year.
Anna is doing great in school. Her artwork was chosen to be in the district wide Art Show so she is super excited about all that. She's been busy this spring break. We went to a new play place called Jungle Java , she took a candy making class with her BFF and we went to Build A Bear with Grandma. It's been a busy week and I think I need a vacation!
Here's some pictures from candy making:
No comments:
Post a Comment