Seems like forever since I've had a chance to sit down and write here. So here is a quick update of what's been going on at our house.
Anna had a bowling b-day party for a school friend on Friday and she had a blast! She has a bowling field trip this Thurs. for school so she's excited to go back so soon. She's also decided she wants to play Soccer in the fall instead of doing dance, so I will be registering her this weekend for that. Only 4 more weeks of school left, where did the time go??
As for me, I've been cleaning and deciding how I want to re-organize the house. We have way to much stuff, too. So I will be going through and getting rid of all the stuff we don't use or need. I also feel like I am always on the go and I hope it slows down soon.
Anna and I are also planning a trip with my Mom to Michigan Adventures in June and we are all excited about taking a road trip! Should be lots of fun!
We were also enjoying all the beautiful weather but in true Michigan fashion it's now gone and cold, gray and rainy. But it was nice while it lasted and it helped lift all our spirits.
So that's it in a nutshell. Hopefully I can post some more soon!
1 comment:
I've missed your blogs. Thanks for the update!
Post a Comment