Sunday, May 11, 2008

And these are

the days of our lives! LOL!! And yes I still watch that soap opera, although I have found that as long as I watch Mon and Wed, I can skip all the days inbetween and still know the whole story line,LOL!

When I left you last we were really busy and we still have a been alittle. Anna is all signed up and ready to play soccer this fall. She is very excited to be on a team and said she can"t wait to meet her coach. I signed up to be a team parent and it should be fun for all of us!

She is also graduating from preschool in just 10 days!!! I can't believe how fast it went. They are having a little ceremony at the church and then a reception after, complete with snacks and a clown. She's very sad to be leaving her teachers and friends at school, but she can't wait to go to Kindergarten. She'll also get to ride the bus one way to school and is super excited about that as well.

Today the weather is very rainy and pretty cold. But we have been having some really nice spring weather and enjoying playing outside. We've also taken a few trips to the zoo and farm.We are also enjoying our lilacs that are in bloom and smelling wonderful!!

Hope you all are having a wonderful Mother's Day!!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Mother's Day to you!! I hope you had a great one. I miss you. :(

Unknown said...

BTW, I like your song of the day feature!