Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Lions and tigers and bears, Oh My!!


Today was a beautiful day and even better since we spent it at the Detroit Zoo with friends! It was so wonderful to get outside and enjoy the fresh spring air and to be able to play with all our friends. I am so lucky to have such great girlfriends and our kids just love each other too which makes it even more special.


As we walked through the zoo it occured to me how much all of our children have grown up from our past trips. Even just from last year. The babies are becoming toddlers and our preschoolers are becoming big kids. It's just amazing how much they've grown and what great little people they are blossoming into it. I guess that's the bittersweet sign of spring.



Tonight I have kindergarten registration which makes it even more real to me that my once tiny baby is going to big kid school in the fall!!! It also makes me realize how much older I'm getting, ugh!!! Time flies so I plan to enjoy all while I can!!


HAPPY SPRING!!!!!

4 comments:

Lauren said...

I hope Kindg. reg. went good! The kids are all sure growing up. I remember meeting you for the 1st time and Anna was just a 2 years old little girl! ((hugs))

Unknown said...

(((hugs))) I know! They've grown so much. It's sad and exciting at the same time.
Hope K-roundup went well!!!

Lorene said...

Our babies! I just can't believe it! I hope all went well last night. And what a great pic of all the "little" ones. You guys sure do make some beautiful kiddos!

Marissa said...

I always smile in awe of how big our kids are getting. Wilson, Payton & Anna were just babies when I came onto the scene. Its amazing they'll be in kindergarten so soon. :*)