Saturday, March 29, 2008

Jackpot!!!!

Since Randy was phesant hunting and Anna was having a sleepover at Grandma's, I decided to get up early and hit the cookbook sale at the local library. Luckily I got there before the doors opened at 9 because there was already a line. I was a little excited to see the line since I knew this meant that this was a good sale! And it really was.

I was able to grab up 10 just like new hardcover cookbooks for only $17!! And I would have grabbed more if I could have carried them,lol!! One of the books I bought I don't think had ever been opened, it actually cracked like a new book when I flipped through it!! The even had health and nutrition books. It was a really awesome sale and I am so glad I got my arse up early and went. Totally worth it. I will definitely be hitting up that sale again!

It also inspired me to go through our books and videos and donate the ones we no longer use to the library. What a great way to clear clutter and help the library with all there great activities. So I'm off to enjoy the silence of the house and get to de-cluttering!! Have a wondeful weekend!!

** Aunt Helena, if you are reading this I know you would have been up early and in that line with me!! Love ya!!!**

No comments: