So Thursday my hubby called to tell me he just happened to be at Best Buy ( yeah sure) and that they had Wii's and he was getting one. Of course I had to protest and act like I didn't think we should get it. But secretly I really wanted one. And as I predicted he bought it anyway.
Fast forward to today. I have to admit that it is so addicting!!! I was never a video gamer at all, in fact we have an Xbox that I have never ever touched. But I think I could play Wii all day and I may just have to that one day! I even found myself in the Wii aisle at Walmart today! I may need to join a 12 step for mom's addicted to Wii games. Luckily both Anna and Randy share my addiction and for the most part we can play well together, well usually anyway.
Which brings me to my last item of the day. The Wii has made me realize where my daughter gets her competitive nature and I am ashamed to say it is from her parents. She wants to win and she wants it BAD!! And I think in some ways that kind of drive is good, but I think we all need to learn to be better losers. So hopefully in all this game playing I can teach her some valuable lessons about winning, losing and being a team player. If not she will probably be kicking my ass in no time and loving every minute of it!! LOL!!!
And don't forget to change your clocks!!
2 comments:
Ohhhh! Lets Wii together! And then we can go to group meetings together too. LOL. We play our Wii everday, especially Payton. He's bowling 190-205 in bowling. Crazy kid. I can't wait to get them together to play Wii. Enjoy!
Wii Fit here we come! :D
Post a Comment