Hannah Montana you gotta love her or at least if you have a daughter under 12 you do! Anna really loves her and sings that song at the top of her lungs wherever we go. Today she entertained the folks at Wal-Mart and the Hallmark store, she cracks me up!! I do have to say of all the girls she could idolize, Hannah Montana is the best pick. So far she's stayed nice and sweet and seems to have a good head on her shoulders, I sure hope she doesn't mess it up like that Britney chick. But Britney she's a whole other post, LOL!!
Saturday was Anna's art show at preschool and what a wonderful job the teachers did putting this thing together. The projects were so creative and they had things on walls, ceilings, counters, it was a beautiful display and the kids thought it was so cool that they had a show of there own. I'm so happy I sent her to this school, it's been a blessing!
Sunday I watched the Nascar race and almost threw up when Kyle Bush won. I can't stand him and the fact that he was driving a Toyota makes the Detroiter in me angry. BUY American !! And I know they make Toyotas here but where do you think the bulk of the money ends up? In Japan of course! Okay that's my little rant for the day ( can you tell my family works for GM and Ford?)LOL!! Anyway GO JR.!!!!!!!!
One more rant, LOL!! Gas prices- HELLO!!! Today by my house it's up to $3.39 a gallon!! That's just crazy and I think I am never ever going tobe able to drive anywhere again!! Diesel is over $4 a gallon so that means everything is gonna up in price to cover the cost of transporting it. And the news said it's supposed to go up even more. How are families supposed to survive? It's a little depressing to me. I hope that somehow someway the economy can make a comeback before it's too late.
And since I was depressed about the gas prices I decided to make myself feel better and make some no bake cookies. I can't wait to go drown my sorrows in them and big glass of Pepsi!
2 comments:
I feel ya on the gas prices! I'm glad we moved closer to the zoo. LOL...less milage to get there!
I'm glad you are so happy with your school choice. I'm sure Anna is too. What a great idea for the art show. I'm sure the kids were thrilled!
MISS YOU!
Wanna bring me some no bake cookies? I will drown some sorrows with you!
What a great idea for the art show. Sounds like Anna has an awesome school!
Post a Comment