Yesterday we made a trip to one of our favorite places- Wolcott farm. We met up with my friends Lorene and Ginnie and their girls. It was fun to enjoy the great outdoors with all our friends. It certainly was a beautiful day for a girls day out. The simplest things are usually the most fun! Can't wait to do it again!!
Being at the farm made we think about all the fun events we do there in the Fall and how close Fall really is! In just a few short weeks, Anna will boarding the bus for Kindergarten and before we know it Halloween will be here. It's scary how fast it goes by. And while I am excited for all Fall holds for us, I'm a little sad to see summer go by so quickly.
Another sign that Fall is fast approaching-soccer. Yesterday I got letter for a parent meeting for Anna's soccer league that starts in the fall. They will be putting the teams together at next week's meeting and hopefully she can get on a team with her friend Amanda. Anna told me she'd like to have a pink uniform. After I informed her that it would be the coaches choice she decided that any color would be Okay, but pink would be best for girls. LOL!! Already worried about her outfit!
Speaking of clothes. We are going to have to do some serious back to school shopping soon. Almost nothing fits from last year. I hate this time of year for clothes shopping. It's nearly impossible to really guess what MI weather will be like in Sept. It could be 90 or it could be 40, who knows!! Don't want to waste money on stuff she'll hardly wear. I guess I'll wait a little longer to start.
Next week we hope to hit the beach and the Sterlingfest. And I hope to remember my camera for a change.
3 comments:
It's amazing isn't it? Nate will be in school 5 full days this fall- I don't feel the least bit ready, you?
I'm not ready, but Anna definitely is! Can you believe how our kids have grown? It's crazy!
I'm so excited for fall, but I know I'll be complaining when that weather turns to wearing winter coats.
Glad you had fun at the farm. We sure miss you guys! We will still be seeing you for trick-or-treat I hope!
Post a Comment