I'm feeling like I'm in a bit of a funk and I'm not sure why or how to get out of it. So it's a little depressing. And everything just bugs me. My husband ,the house, the dogs and to a lesser extent even my princess! Mostly it's just the wonderful noise makers she got as "prizes" at the little carnival we went to the other day. Whoever bought those must not like moms!! Anyway hopefully I can figure out the issue and get over it soon. I know I can't be too fun to be around.
Back to the carnival. A local community put on a Rosco the Clown carnival event for kids and it's totally free and tons of fun! They had games and those wonderful prizes, moonwalks, balloon animals and more. Even the sheriff and fire departments were there giving things out to the kids and letting them check out the trucks, cars and equipment. It was a nice afternoon with friends and Anna really enjoyed it.
Right now I am enjoying the silence in the house. Anna and Randy are at a BBQ and I stayed home to relax by myself and weed through her toys while she is gone and can't argue about what stays and goes. She thinks we should keep everything and I think anything not touched for more than 6 months and in most cases at least a year should be gone. So I was able to straighten and get rid of some stuff without any complaints. It's also very rewarding to have the house stay neat for more than 5 minutes!
So that's the latest and greatest. I'm trying hard to post more often, but I find that my life is a bit of bore right now. Maybe I'll rob a bank or Starbucks to spice my blog up?! What do you think? LOL!!
3 comments:
I've been there hon. (hug) I think the funk has gotten a lot of us lately. Maybe because we're ready for school to start? LOL
Hopefully I'll get to see you soon. Then we can discuss our funk at the zoo or something.
How about we discuss it at a bar? LOL!
Yup, the funk seems to be spreading like a summer cold. If you are going to rob something, go for Starbucks - much less likely to have security on staff and you can grab me a latte on the way out ;)
Post a Comment