Finally I feel like something is getting done!! Today, after going to bed super early yesterday, we got up early. By 8:30 we were at Walmart cashing in the stack of returnables that was taking over the garage and getting a few things we needed. Then we stopped at McD's for a belly ache,LOL!! Came home and raked as many leaves as would fit in the yard waste container and also had 4 loads of laundry done!! Then while Anna ate lunch I cleaned all the summer stuff out of her drawers so I could actually fit her clothes in the dresser instead of on top.
After I put Anna on the bus, I ran to the Dollar store to order balloons for her b-day party Saturday and took a detour through the Starbucks drive-thru. I was really trying to not have a coffee today but I just couldn't do it. I'll try again tomorrow.
Right now, I am cleaning off the computer desk, although I am obviously playing on the computer more than cleaning. But at least I feel like something got done today, instead of feeling further behind!
2 comments:
Those days always feel amazing! I really need one of those tomorrow before the party! Pray for me. LOL
Good Luck on not having coffee LOL. I could never do that, Love Mom K.
Post a Comment