I'm Jennifer, I currently reside in a northern suburb of Detroit. I am a SAHM to my 7 year old Anna ,our dog Drake, our cat Emma and whatever foster may be hanging out with us. I am married to a wonderful guy named Randy. These are my daily thoughts, ideas and just plain weird stuff that I think of!! So proceed with CAUTION and don't say I didn't warn ya!
Tuesday, November 11, 2008
Turkey in Disguise
Anna had a homework assignment where she had to make a Turkey and then disguise him so he doesn't get eaten for Thanksgiving dinner. It was really cute and we had fun. After throwing around a lot of disguise ideas we had it narrowed down to Santa and a peacock. Of course the peacock won out because it required alot of glitter,LOL! And we threw in some glasses just for fun. So here is our Tom the Turkey in disguise as a Peacock, shhhh don't tell anyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
SOOOO cute!!!!!
tell Anna she ROCKS!! that is so stankin' cute!!!
Post a Comment