I use the word normal loosely of course,LOL!! But we are back to our regular schedule and it is so nice. Anna was really missing school and dance and both started back up yesterday. She really missed her friends and couldn't wait to start to dancing again, it's all she talked about all day!
I was happy to see that the stores have returned to normal and even made a return at Best Buy in record time. No more crazy lines or crazy parking lots. Even the gas stations were less crowded than they have been in the last few weeks.
I was also happy that I didn't need to come up with any new activities to entertain Anna. I was running out of ideas and she was definitely getting cabin fever. We still ahve a bit of cabin fever to due to the really cold temps and the every other day snow fall, but not as bad as the last week.
Today is also Randy's birthday. Anna said he was turning 16 and he said that sounded good to him,lol! So in honor of his big day I am making a dessert I actually hate-peach cobbler. But he loves it and I never make it since I hate it and well it's probably best I not have any anyways! We also may venture out to the new Sonic Drive In for dinner. And of course we are expecting more snow, wonderful.
Hope everyone is staying warm and has wonderful night!!
2 comments:
ahhh....."Normal". It's a nice thing isn't it?
Happy Birthday, Randy! Too bad he's not turning 21. Tell him I'll have a beer for him. ;)
Yes normal is good, I am finally getting Christmas things down, being sick has gotten me behind a bit but I am getting them down. Happy Bday Randy. Love Mom K.
Post a Comment