Of course not, it's SILENCE! Randy took Anna up north and I sit here in complete silence enjoying my latte and playing on the computer. So wonderful! Of course then the mom in me sneaks up and feels guilty for enjoying them being gone, but hey everyone needs a break and time alone. So hopefully when they return tomorrow I will be feeling recharged and ready to take on the next challenge!
I do plan to do a few things though. My mom is coming by in a bit and we are braving the snow, yes it's snowing yet again, and go to Penzey's for spices and Plum Market for some healthy grocery shopping. I really hope to find a good Jerk Chicken spice. I love jerk chicken but it's hard to find just the right spice combo.
After that I plan to sort out all the old toys and find spots for some of the new stuff that doesn't have a place yet. And if I have time I want to rearrange some stuff.
And of course I'll have to do my daily dose of shoveling the freakin' snow! I am so sick of snow, but at least for this storm I am at the low end of the snow totals and not the worst of it like usual!
Take care everyone and enjoy your weekend!
3 comments:
I hope you're enjoying your time with your mom. We have quite a bit of snow here too. I wish it was spring!
Good luck with your sorting and rearranging. I spent all day yesterday and all morning today organizing thigns.
Enjoy your peace!!! I hear ya on the snow thing, it's never ending it seems. DH is outside for the 2nd time today snowblowing.
If you find a good jerk spice let me know, I am having a hard time as well!
Don't feel guilty for being by yourself, enjoy ! because as a mom it comes so far and few in between. As for the snow, we ended up with over 11 inches. UGH !!!! Why we never moved when the kids were little I will never know LOL. Love Mom K,
Post a Comment