Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Finally, Opening Day!!

I know you are probably thinking baseball, but I am talking about Erma's Famous Frozen Custard!! Today was opening day and in Anna's short life she has yet to miss being there for it. So being the stellar mom that I am, we had Erma's for lunch. And it did not dissapoint. Anna had her usual twist w/ sprinkles after considering one of the flavors of the week, Banana. I went for the other flavor of the week which was Chocolate Cake batter. Both were super YUMMY!!! And even though she had frozen custard for lunch, I did pack a healthy drink and an apple for her school snack to make up for it.

We are still living in limbo so to speak, but a yummy custard on a sunny spring day certainly helps you feel better. Now if we could get some answers and really warm sun I'd be a happy girl!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

SO INSANELY JEALOUS!!!!!!!!!!
I got a coupon in the paper for "buy 1 get one" with a list of the flavors of the week for April & May....
We'll set up a date for all the kiddos during spring break?

Jen said...

Definitely during Spring Break. Today the lady gave me the full list and more coupons! Me and Anna already have our faves picked!

Lauren said...

I totally forgot about it today!!! I had planned to go as well :( Maybe next week while I am out running my errands. Glad you enjoyed your day!!