Monday, April 13, 2009

Spring Break!

Hope everyone had a wonderful Easter! I know Anna had a great time! And now that Easter is over, Spring Break officially begins.

Not sure how much of a break it really is though. Now I have to find ways to entertain the princess all week, and that's not so easy! But we do have a few things planned already so that's good.

Today I spent the day getting laundry done, so I won't have to do any for a few days and we can focus on having fun! Tomorrow Anna's friend Amanda invited her to go to gymnastics class with her and she is super excited. We are also meeting with Amanda and her mom and brother before hand to get some Happy Meals, which is another big treat for her. On Wednesday we are going to Potter's Mill to paint some pottery, we are both excited for that. Thursday and Friday the weather is supposed to be much nicer so hopefully we can hit the farm and the parks those days. We might try to slip in a lunch with Daddy one of those days too. And judging from the Easter Bunny pic I need to get my kids haircut as well,LOL!

Otherwise nothing much new here. Still waiting,UGH!! And the other day Anna's teacher sent home the date and time of Kindergarten graduation--Are You Kidding Me??? I cannot believe that it's almost time for her to be done and moving on to 1st grade, make it stop!!!!

Have a great week and hopefully I'll be able to update some more this week!


1 comment:

Christine said...

I hear ya! Entertaining is hard, especially when two of them are getting under each others skin! lol Enjoy your Spring Break!