Last Friday Anna and I went to the zoo by ourselves and had a great time! It was fun to hear all about how she wants to become a zoo keeper. She loves animals and has a connection with them so I would not be surprised if she does indeed become a zoo keeper! The weather this week has been wonderful so we went to the zoo this week with friends. It was fun too and we got to see the 1 year old giraffe make her debut! She was so cute!
On the home front, our garden is doing marvelous despite the rabbits, deer and groundhogs! Our pumpkin plant is HUGE!

We also have cukes and peppers starting to grow:


And our zucchinis and cantalopes are getting really big too!

I also have watermelons, carrots, corn and cherry tomatoes. The only things that got eaten by the rabbits are the celery and broccoli. But the celery seems to be making a comeback. So I think we should be eating some fresh veggies soon! Anna is super excited about how they are all growing. I'll keep you posted on our harvest!
No comments:
Post a Comment