
I can't believe it's August! We have been so busy this summer. School is just over a month away. Time flew by this summer and I feel like I all have done is run, run, run!
Last week Anna and I went on a road trip with my mom and My Aunt AnneMarie. We went to the Columbus Zoo, it was really fun. Anna had a great time and the zoo was really HUGE and nice. It was fun to take a short getaway for a few days. Bonus for the adults was the free beer and wine our hotel offered each evening!! On our way home we stopped to drop off Aunt Anne and celebrate her birthday with some yummy cake and Anna's favorite cousin-Alexandra.
We also got a new kitten and we named her Emma. She was a feral kitten that was hanging out in my mom's yard. It's been about 3 weeks we have had her and she is doing great and learning to be a house cat and not an attack cat,LOL! Anna loves her and I think she will turn into a very great cat. That's her picture above. She's a really cool black/chocolate brown stripe color.
Our garden is doing okay. My pumpkins got powdery mildew and I think that they won't make it :( But my cucumbers are still out of control and so are my watermelons. The corn is doing well and when the deer don't eat them we have tomatoes too.
Next week Anna will be going to craft camp at the local nature center. Hopefully I can get the house back to order while she is gone and fit in some coffee with friends. She starts cheerleading on the 14th and is looking forward to that. She also wants to take Hip Hop again so I have to figure that out too. It never ends!!
No comments:
Post a Comment