Check out the cute Japanese Bento box I got for Anna. We've been doing fun snacks and lunches at home in it. She really enjoys my "cool" lunches and I found she eats more with less complaining when the food is fun. I plan to continue my "cool" lunches into the school year. And speaking of the school year...
In my last post I talked my search for that perfect lunch box. Well I think I've found it. It the Go Green Lunchbox and so far we totally adore it!! It has a single lid that closes the sections individually so nothing leaks to the others and even came with a stainless steel water bottle and super cute case. So this school year we will be having waste free lunches! Good for the earth and good for my pocket book too! Imagine all the money I'll save by not buying all those plastic baggies!
I plan to experiment the next few weeks with fun lunches so she'll be excited to eat at school!! Stay tuned!




No comments:
Post a Comment