Finally summer vacation has arrived!! While Anna has been out of school for a week, today seemed like the first real summer day we've had. And in honor of the beginning of vacation time we decided to fill up her little pool and have some water fun! She had a blast and it made it feel official!
We have a lot of plans this summer and can't wait to get started on having some fun. Next week Anna, myself and my mom are taking a road to Michigan Adventures amusement park. We are all very excited and can't wait to go and have some girls only fun!! Anna is also signed up for Vacation Bible School in July and hopefully another class that the school district runs. We also have lots of trips to the beach, zoo and park planned too. Wow, I'm getting tired just thinking about it all!
This Saturday is the annual Kids Fishing Derby and this year Randy is taking Anna. She is very excited and he is certain that with his great training she will win a big prize. I hope it works out for the both of them and I will let you all know how it goes.
As for me, I am anxiously awaiting a phone call from my friend Julia to tell me that her 4th little miracle has finally arrived. She is expecting a girl and was due yesterday, so I hope she makes her appearance soon!
Babies, makes me think maybe I should have one more. I know, crazy!! If the economy wasn't so goofy for us right now I'd be more inclined to consider it. And of course when I read my friend's posts about the chaos another can add, I feel pretty happy with the way things are right now,LOL!
Happy Summer vacation everyone!!!


2 comments:
Great pics. I'm so ready for summer and jealous you have the pool out already.
Considering another baby?? BORROW MAX!!!!!!!!!
**previous comment deleted because of my OCD about typos**
Post a Comment