Sunday, June 1, 2008

Sabotage!!

Since I am on the topic of addictions. One I have been trying to break is Pepsi. I am pretty sure that Pepsi may collapse financially if I quit drinking it and while I worry for the economy, I can no longer continue to poison myself for the good of pop lovers everywhere.

Which brings me to my topic of sabotage. I have stopped buying Pepsi since I will drink it until it is gone as fast as I possibly can. It's really sad. Yesterday I had an awful migraine and I knew a Pepsi would help so I told my darling husband to stop and get me a small Pepsi or a 20 oz only, I repeat only something small because I do not want to drink anymore than I have to. So what does the man do, brings home not one but two 2 Liters!!! So he tells me don't drink it then?! Sure thing, like you can put crack in front of a crack addict and say don't use it.! That'll work.Grrrr................................................

And this is not the first time he has done this to me. Oh no, he does it all the time. If I'm trying to cut out extra sweets or something, he brings them home. Whatever it is for some strange reason he sudenly stops and buys it.

So I've decided he's trying to keep me fat and unhealthy on purpose. I don't think he is doing it intentionally. I think way deep in his subconcious ( sorry I am not a spelling bee winner) he thinks if I stay fat and miserable I'll never leave. Of course, I have no plans on leaving fat or skinny. I mean come on when we met I was a size 2 and remained that for a few years until I got pregnant. So if I was indeed going to leave wouldn't I have left when I was skinnier, younger and not a mother. It is so frustrating.

He has the same warped ideas about plastic surgery. I mentioned a nip or a tuck would be nice and he said no way. Why I asked, besides the fact that we are totally broke, he says all his friends whose wives had boob jobs or what not divorced them within a year! SO I guess what he's saying is he'd rather have me here because I'm stuck than because I am happy and want to be here. Why are men so dumb??

And what really makes me mad is that I have decided to dump the damn Pepsi, but I just cannot bring myself to do it. Ahh sweet Pepsi why do I love you so??

4 comments:

Lorene said...

I'm the same way with Diet Coke. It's my drug. And dude- Jay and Randy could so hang out- Jay does the same thing to me. Ugh. Drives me NUTS!

Unknown said...

Men!!!!!!
Put the Pepsi outside in the garage. Maybe you'll be less likely to drink it if it's not in the house? Good Luck honey!!

Jen said...

The garage is not far enough away,LOL!!!

Marissa said...

your crack used to be my crack, except mine was diet coke. find a new caffeine source, it helps. i'm now a coffee addict...oh wait, you are too. between randy's sabotage & your addictions, you're screwed. LOL

oh and come on now girl, there is NOTHING fat about you!!! you're perfect! :)