Saturday, July 26, 2008

Girls Night!

I'm sure most of you with girls under 12 spent your evening in much the same way I did. Watching the Disney channel premiere of Hannah Montana/Miley Cyrus in 3-D!! Anna has been waiting patiently for about 2 weeks to wear her fabulous 3-D glasses that we HAD to get from Walmart before they ran out. So tonight was finally the night and she was so excited. So together we sat and sang and danced and snacked our way throuigh the show. It was lots of fun to just sit and laugh with her and see how much she loved the show. And I have to admit, I actually kinda like the Miley stuff,shhhhh.... don't tell anyone!

And I think I have little performer on my hands. She is very sure that she wants to be singing and dancing on stage just like Miley. But with HER songs that she plans to write,LOL! She also reminded me that she wants to take a Hip-Hop class so she can dance like they do. What 4 year old knows what Hip-Hop is, let alone that she wants to take a class for it! She kills me. Little does she know I have been looking for Hip-Hop classes for her age and I've only found a couple, but as long as they fit our schedule I will sign her up.

It's actually been a girls day today. Randy went up-north to drool over the deer. And I babysat my girlfriends 4 and 2 year old girls for her while she helped her husband at their office. The girls had so much fun and I never knew how loud 3 girls could be,LOL!! And the amount of singing and performing was unreal. They danced and posed and took each other's pictures, it was so cute and funny!! I need to get the pics off Anna's camera because some of them are super cute!

Well I am super tired and need to go to bed and get all these Hannah Montana songs out of my head!!!!!!! You get the best of both worlds.....................

2 comments:

Unknown said...

sounds like a good evening.

Marissa said...

what a great girly girl day!!!