
Besides growing plants she's also been playing at the beach. We recently made a trip with my friend Ginnie and her daughter Autumn. I did bring my camera and of course after one shot my batteries died!!!! But they had a really awesome time swimming and making sand castles.

We've also been having some water fun at home. I got this cool hose sprayer on clearance at Target for only $1.91 and she's having a blast with it!! And at the same time my grass and flowers are getting a drink too, so it works great for all of us!


Today we went and voted and the poll workers were very impressed that she knew about some of the issues on the ballot. They also commented on how well behaved she was while we were there. How come she can't be so well behaved and well mannered at home?? At least I know she does hear what I tell her!
And can you believe in just a few short weeks Anna will be starting Kindergarten?!! It just seems crazy to me that she's even old enough so fast. Of course she thinks she's 4 going on 15 so she is ready. I think she's most excited about getting to ride the bus. Fall is just around the corner and I can't wait for cooler weather, beautiful tree colors and all the fun of cider mills and the farm!! Lookout Fall here we come!!
2 comments:
Looks like a great, amazing, summer! I just wish we'd spent more time with you.
Anna has the best adventures!
Tell her Auntie M loves her cactus!!!
Post a Comment