Friday, August 22, 2008

Latest and Greatest

So I survived the sleepover,LOL! It actually went really well and the girls had a blast. Jordan wanted to stay another night. They were really good and on Wed. I took them to the Bounce House to play and another friend and her daughter joined us as well. The kids went crazy and we were able to sit and chat for bit. Then we went home and played in the pool and sprinklers. It was a fun sleepover and I am glad the girls had such a wonderful time.

On Tuesday Anna had her first soccer practice and she loved it. They also got their uniforms and their team is yellow and black so they picked the name the Stingerz. She can't wait to play again. I volunteered to be the team parent so on Thursday I had a meeting for that and they held a raffle and guess what I scored? A Starbucks gift card-WOOHOO!! Thank you to God for rewarding me for sitting through a very uninspiring meeting. Anna had to come with me and was much to my surprise very good and so she was rewarded with Happy Meal which came with a very annoying Star Wars toy. Luckily I had my Starbucks and so it didn't bother me so much.

Tonight Randy took Anna and they headed up north for the weekend. I headed to PF Chang's with some friends. Man that place is so yummy!! It was nice to hang out and come home to a nice quiet house. Tomorrow my mom and I are heading to the Heavenly Herb farm to enjoy their Summer Fair. I also plan to clean Anna's room while she isn't here to "help".

Only 1 week of summer vacation left, can you believe it?? Wed. we have Kindergarten Welcome Night and Anna is excited to meet her teacher and check out her classroom. Should be fun!! We also have a couple end of the summer playdates with our friends. Then it's off Kindergarten.

I apologize for any grammar and spelling errors, it's late and I am really tired but can't sleep. Time to go find a new home for that annoying Happy Meal toy, have a good weekend!

No comments: