
It sounded like a great idea. Get my walls washed and get it done for free. And as it turns out it was fun too:

Well at least for her, since the mess she created was far worse than the dirt left by the dog on the wall. The floor was soaked, she was soaked and I ended up with more work. But she did "help" and was proud to have contributed to the house cleaning. Next time I think we'll try something with less water,lol!!
Speaking of water, here are a couple pics from the malls water sprinklers that we went to the other day.


Yesterday my mom and I went to the Heavenly Scent Herb Farm www.heavenlyscentherbfarm.com and unfortunately I forgot my camera. The place is just so beautiful and peaceful. It was so nice to walk around and have a relaxing day. I think I may take Anna next time so we can take some pictures in the Fairy Garden. We also got a fairy house for our own little fairy garden we are going to do next spring. I'll take Anna to pick out her own fairy. And I found the cutest "butterfly antenna" for her Halloween costume. That sounds so weird that I am already thinking of halloween, guess summer is really ending.
2 comments:
send her over to clean my wall...and meet my dog. The dog throws dirt (read: mud) on the siding outside. So if she gets water all over the place, it's no issue!
Glad you and your mom had a good time!
And I'm thinking Halloween too. LOL
she can clean my walls anyday. i figure the extra water on the floor will just loosen whatever is stuck there anyway. ;)
the gardens sound heavenly - i'm going to look it up. we went to something that sounds similar in Maui and i was truly in awe. yummy.
i already have evie's costume in the works. the boys? they change their mind on their costumes as often as they change their underpants.
Post a Comment