Thursday, March 6, 2008

Peer Pressure!!

That's why I started my blog. Peer Pressure!! I'm not proud of it, but all my friends are doing it. So who am I not to join in on this wonderful blogging craze?



I'm not sure I really have anything very exciting to blog about, but hey you never know. Maybe only I think my life is pretty boring these days. I think it's just the lack of sunlight and the over abundance of snow!! Michigan has a lot of great things but weather is not one of them! I am really over all the snow and gray skies, give me warm sun. In fact that's what I want from a presidential candidate, promise me great weather and I'll vote for ya! Now, if it were only that easy.

3 comments:

Marissa said...

Welcome to the dark side!
Bwahahahahaha! :)

I love Anna's shirt, by the way!

Lorene said...

Welcome to the dark side. It's a whole lotta fun and believe it or not, you WILL find something fun to blog about. Its just a matter of finding the time to do it. LOL! :)

Unknown said...

Yeah!!! Welcome to the blogging world!

I'd vote for someone who promised sun in Michigan!!